In order to provide the most comprehensive recommendations possible, we rely on genetic assessments related to both vitamins and minerals — two subcategories within the Nutrition package. If you do not purchase the Nutrition package, you will receive product suggestions for individual traits within the trait cards, however, these will not be based on a comprehensive review of all available traits, only the single trait you are viewing.
Articles in this section
- Is the supplement collection list comprehensive? Does it include everything I need?
- Why do I need to purchase the Nutrition package to see my product suggestions?
- Are you affiliated with the supplement providers?
- Have these supplement suggestions been reviewed by the FDA?
- How reliable are the supplement suggestions?
- For some nutrients, the percentage of my daily recommended intake is over 100%. Is this dangerous?
- What does “Most Traits Covered” mean?
- What is the percentage displayed after each trait?
- Why are these supplements suggested for me? What is the science behind it?