Your DNA-based trait assessments tell you which nutrients you are more likely to have deficiencies in. For example, we will show you if you have an elevated risk of iron deficiency. Since most people would like to minimize the number of supplements they buy, you can sort the products to maximize your nutrient intake from a single product based on your genetics. This sort function allows you to see which products have the optimal combination of ingredients in the right amounts for you, so that if you want to purchase additional supplements to meet your nutrient needs, you should only have to buy one or two, rather than mixing together four or five.
Articles in this section
- Is the supplement collection list comprehensive? Does it include everything I need?
- Why do I need to purchase the Nutrition package to see my product suggestions?
- Are you affiliated with the supplement providers?
- Have these supplement suggestions been reviewed by the FDA?
- How reliable are the supplement suggestions?
- For some nutrients, the percentage of my daily recommended intake is over 100%. Is this dangerous?
- What does “Most Traits Covered” mean?
- What is the percentage displayed after each trait?
- Why are these supplements suggested for me? What is the science behind it?