This is the percentage of your daily recommended intake that is provided by the supplement. The amount of each nutrient that you should consume daily is referred to as a “Dietary Reference Intake” (abbreviated DRI). The DRIs vary based on your age and sex. They represent the amounts sufficient to satisfy the needs of 97% of the general population. This value is functionally a minimum recommendation.
Articles in this section
- Is the supplement collection list comprehensive? Does it include everything I need?
- Why do I need to purchase the Nutrition package to see my product suggestions?
- Are you affiliated with the supplement providers?
- Have these supplement suggestions been reviewed by the FDA?
- How reliable are the supplement suggestions?
- For some nutrients, the percentage of my daily recommended intake is over 100%. Is this dangerous?
- What does “Most Traits Covered” mean?
- What is the percentage displayed after each trait?
- Why are these supplements suggested for me? What is the science behind it?