Here are steps to export a profile to an account:
- Login to your Silverberry Account
- Click on Profiles on top Menu
- Select the profile you want to export
- Make sure you entered a valid email address for the profile
- Click on Export profile to an Account
Once you do that, an email will be sent to you and the email address you entered. The person that receives the email, will be asked to create a Silverberry Account nd once it is done, the DNA file and Reports will be transferred to the new account.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Be very careful about the email address you enter, once invitation is sent out, it can not be reversed and the person that receives the email, will have access to the profile info, DNA file, reports, etc.
- The email you will use to invite the user should be new in the system, you can NOT invite existing users to receive a profile. (that feature is in our road map to be added at later time). If you see an error that says email already exist, ask your contact to use a different email address.
Watch the below video for Profile Management.