There are two numbers on your kit:
- Serial Number which is in the form of a barcode started with SB. You see that number on top right of the Green Form and on your plastic bag.
- Kit ID, which is a longer number usually starts with SHGG, similar to the below picture.
Example of a Full Kit ID:
The later is your Kit ID and you should use that one to activate your kit.
- Kit ID is case sensitive, please make sure you enter the letters and numbers as appears on your Green Form
- Make sure you don't mix l(lowercase L) with I (uppercase i)
- Don't forget to write down your Kit ID and keep it in a safe place for future references.