You can upload your existing file produced by 23andMe, AncestryDNA or FamilyTreeDNA, LivingDNA or Gene by Gene.
- Note: If you have taken your test with other service providers in the market which are not listed above, you may use our partner platform, sequencing.com, to upload your file. See this article for instructions: Can I upload a whole genome sequencing DNA file?
What this video or follow the steps in the instructions:
Upload DNA File for Silverberry Reports
- Download your existing DNA file on your computer and Login to your Silverberry Account
- Go to My Genomics Profile from Main menu:
- Click on Select file
4. Browse on your computer and select your file:
5. Check the file name you have selected and Click on Upload (Specially if you are uploading multiple files for family members play attention to the file name)
6. You il see a page that your file is being uploaded and a confirmation message will be shown to you. If upload fails, you will see a message:
Upon successful upload, you will receive an email to check your Free Basic Wellness Reports.
We are in the process to expand our support for the files offered by other service providers and they will be announced when available.
Please note that even though you may be able to upload your file with other service providers, we have not validated their accuracy and assessment of results, therefore we don't recommend it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.