You can delete your account and personal info through following steps.
- Note: Only an account holder with the password can delete an account. There is also an option to disable/deactivate an account temporarily.
- Login to your Silverberry Account by using your email and password
- After login, click on your avatar on top right of the page (if you don't have a pic, you see first letters of your Firstname and Lastname)
- Select your name from Drop Down Menu
- After going to you Profile, Click on Security & Privacy Tab. You will see an option to Delete your account.
- Once click the checkbox and click on Delete Account, for security purposes, you will be asked to enter your password again.
Note: Once you deleted your account, we won't be able to re-create your reports. You may want to consider downloading your Reports in PDF format and save it in a secure place. Also if you have taken your DNA Test with Silverberry, you may want to download your DNA file as well.
Article is closed for comments.