For every trait we provide you with the list of genetic variations that are present in your DNA which impact the traits both contributing to the predisposition likelihood as well as protecting against it. When you click on those variations, you will be taken to further resources that provide all the studies linked to that variation and its linkage to the particular trait. We also provide additional resources that you can use to study about the trait and the genetic variations further.
Articles in this section
- I can't download PDF version of the reports.
- What is included in the Comprehensive Reports package?
- I have a discount code, how can I redeem it?
- Can I upload a whole genome sequencing DNA file?
- I ordered my reports but they were not sent to me. When can I expect my reports to arrive?
- I have a DNA file, how long it takes to see results of new reports when I order them?
- What areas of fitness your reports cover?
- Can I download my DNA Raw File?
- Where can I find my ancestry reports?
- Can I upload my existing DNA file provided by other services such as 23andMe or AncestryDNA?